Saturday, October 15, 2005

look at me one last time

below are some of my favourite songs, and one request. the leonard cohen is a small, self-referential song about how kind women are to him in his old age. it's is lovely. wkrp in cincinnati is for garett! angela is the theme from 'taxi'; it is incredibly beautiful. please listen to it. the josh rouse song is one of my favourite new pop songs. so mellow. i just got the album, called nashville. the last song, saint etienne's who do you think you are, is one of my favourite of their early singles. people who do not know me well are often genuinely shocked and surprised at my taste in music. most people don't understand. i hope that you will listen to each of these songs, and come to understand.

these songs will all expire on oct. 22nd; act fast!

leonard cohen, because of (2004)
steve carlisle, wkrp in cincinnati (197?)
bob james, angela(theme from 'taxi') (197?)
josh rouse, winter in the hamptons (2004)
saint etienne, who do you think you are? (1995)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home