Wednesday, November 01, 2006

production

+ see, we're all cultural producers. constantly. that's what's great about everything!

+ i'm enjoying the iPod a lot. it's as if i preempted any anxiety by worrying about it for a solid year before actually getting the damned thing. the thing with shuffle mode is that it's shuffling through my own collection. that's 9000+ songs that i've picked out as being songs that i really enjoy, in some context or another. yeah, there are songs that i skip, but most of them i really like. the odds of finding something i dislike are quite slim, and i have to stop tensing in fear of this eventuality. i always do, though. when a song ends, i poise my thumb over the "next" button. to combat this, i am now listening to my "top rated" playlist, which is only about 3000 songs, all of which i really like.

+ my favourite band is saint etienne. my favourite record is joni mitchell, hejira. my favourite song is.. ferron, i never was to africa? maybe. probably not, though. fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home