Wednesday, June 07, 2006

action and anticipation

i am learning a lot this summer! i have two more maps to add to my growing collection now, of washington state. i'd like to see a lot more of it, esp. mt st helens again, hanford nuclear facility, grand coulee dam, and the olympic peninsula.

india pale ales that i've had:

  • phillips IPA, from esquimalt
  • tree 'hop head' IPA, from kelowna
  • nelson 'paddywhack' IPA, from nelson
  • pyramid 'thunderhead' IPA, from washington state
  • bridgeport IPA, from portland

it's my favourite beer. i need to take time before drinking another beer, because everything else tastes like budweiser
i had a lot of bad beer last may. i would stay 1-2 hours after everyone else some days on the kingsway campaign to get data entered, and all we had in the office was budweiser. my favourite gin is plymouth. i also like bombay sapphire, but i do not like tanqueray.

i'm listening to a lot. my itunes is keeping me up at light, because it just keeps on going. there's no natural stop, and all of my favourite albums are instantly accessible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home